- Passports and visas
- Medication (Take documentation)
- Airline tickets & hotel documentation
- Credit cards and ID (Driving licence)
- Foreign currency/travellers' cheques
- Valuables: camera, mobile phone etc
- Books / magazines
- Travel sickness remedies
- Sweatshirt / jumper
- Clothes / underwear / hats
- Beach towel
- Jacket / waterproofs
To Do List
- Find out if you or any of your party needs a visa to travel.
- Ensure that you and all your party all have EHIC-European Health Insurance Cards.
- Find out whether vaccinations or medications are required.
- Confirm details of travel arrangements to and from the airport.
- For top travel tips, purchase a guide book about the area you are visiting.
- Order your foreign exchange: currency and traveller's cheques.
- Visit the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office website for travel advice.
- Ensure you have received all tickets and paperwork from your travel company.
- Upload copies of your all documents onto MyOnlineSafe.
- Confirm luggage weights and sizes with your airline & refer a guide to what is permitted.
- Plan your route from home to the airport, ensuring you have all the contact details.
- Leave your house keys and contact details abroad with a trusted friend or relative.
- Sort out your hand luggage - see our 'Hand luggage - what to pack' guide.
- Reconfirm your flight times with the airline.
Need Tag2travel Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.4-977-783-HELLO
Why Book with us?
From the inception of your travel booking till the arrival – we are at your service 24/7 with our friendly customer service just a click away.
We promise it with a guarantee as our Travel Experience Experts(TEE) work day and night on delivering the best quality travel package at your budget faster than you can imagine
We tend to gather a destination’s beauty, serenity, adventure, calmness, romance adding exclusiveness to your tour upon your wish.