Where whispers are never heard
Bangkok, the intoxicating city of diversity, the one collaboration of interesting delights for sight and taste. Krung Thep, as it is locally known which almost defies descriptions and exceeds the expectations of any traveller. The city itself has infinite layers where you will always be welcome to explore and reveal the deepest secrets.
Firstly, if you are planning on touring at Bangkok, always make sure you have enough time to venture through the treasures which allows the iconic city status. The city beholds onto many ancient traditions and incomparable cultural aspects. Temples and palaces, high rising office blocks, historic hotels, monuments, the Chao Phraya River, nightlife and shopping – Bangkok never fails to impress you even with its dine-out foods.
The adventurous traveller’s new urban transpiration has created this city so easily connected with the Skytrains and underground links and it will never be tempting as it is, if not for the traffic chaos, the heat and pollution.
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, we will take you Thailand's popular open zoo and leisure park. It's Safari World. Enjoy a full-day, guided excursion of this park that is actually two in one – the Safari Park and the Marine Park.
After the enjoy during the days return to hotel.
After enjoying breakfast, day time free and easy with your own activities and afternoon check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to board to return flight.
LKR 26,600(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Wat Phra Kaew & the Grand Palace – is the compulsory visit for any traveller which is the home to the famous Emerald Buddha Statue. The palace holds the former seat of the king and is also situated in the same complex.
Wat Pho– is a centre for traditional Thai teaching and also houses 46 metre long reclining Buddha statue.Amulet Market –is a traditional street market adjoining the palace complex which sells something for everyone.
Wat Arun– is famous, venerated landmark for anyone in Bangkok. This is 82 metre high tower covered with colourful Chinese porcelain.
Chinatown – as anyone knows is the home to countless shops, food house and mini street shops at their narrow streets. You will feel the rush of Bangkok in the miniature streets adjoining each other in hunters photography every corner.
Ride the Skytrain– If you want to keep cool and stay away from the jammed traffic of the city but, get around in Bangkok – jump into one of the sky trains. Mostly, every part of the city has a station and life can never be easy than travelling above the city traffic.
Chatuchak Market– 8000 stalls spreaded on 27 acres of land is one of ‘the’ largest open markets of the world. Every Saturday and Sunday it opens it attracts nearly 200,000 people and make sure you don’t get lost among them.
Get a Thai Massage– The best from where it originated, do a bit of research to find the best place for you and get relaxed.
Watch Kickboxing (Muay Thai)– biggest fights of the national sport of Thailand happens in Bangkok either at Lumpini or Ratchadamnoen stadiums.
The tropical monsoon climate in Bangkok has three main seasons: from March to June it’s the hot season, July starts over the rainy season which flows until October and then comes the cool season from November to February. Daytime temperatures may exceed 30 degrees as Bangkok is considered the hottest city in the world.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.