BANGKOK - PATTAYA
The Siam Island amidst the Buddhist atmosphere
An average of sixteen million travelers fly to this key travel destination in the Far East. Even Though the volume of visitors grow tremendously the heritage foundations of Thailand remains untouched after avoiding the colonization absorbing the Western influences. The people of Thai are dependent on farming, fishing and rubber plantations and with their religious customs and traditions. 85% of the population are Theravada Buddhists, where their life’s endurances are filled with the colors of peace.
LKR 24,000(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Find adventure around Chiang Mai –It is an old city surrounded with temples and jungles. Launch yourself to have a good trekking into the mid of the jungle and visit the elephant sanctuary. The Chiang Mai night market could get you some handicraft collectibles as memories and gifts with the lowest deals.
Hike at Khao Yai National Park – Being just three hours north to Bangkok, it paves an ideal place to hike, swim and watch elephants. The crowd is not much that you can wonder into the jungle yourself.
The Khao Sok National Park – If you want to explore the caves, jungles, rivers, lakes and even tall limestones are found here. This could not be a must stop but if time permits you to – make and effort which is worth.
Songkran Festival – Between April 13-15th the Thai New Year is celebrated with an enormous three day water fight. They hold this as a sign of washing away the old and begin the year at fresh.
Thailand Islands – Thai is famous for the magnificent coastlines it owns, the beautiful sceneries and some are well known for the party atmosphere. If you know the famous movie “The Beach” Ko Phi Phi is what your watched. There is a wide island range you can choose from at Thailand.
Ayuthaya – This blissful place surrounded by three rivers connects the Gulf of Siam. It was once declared the most mesmerizing city on earth back in the 1350’s with 03 palaces, 400 temples which is just 80km north of Bangkok.Phanom Rung – is a Hindu Shrine complex renowned for its outstanding architecture and was built on 10th century on a volcano. Four times a year the shines through all 15 sanctuary doorways where a Phanom Rung Festival is celebrated in April.
Pai – Once a quiet village but now a booming town, noted for its picturesque valley among backpacker and tourists. Elephant camps, hot springs, waterfalls, trekking, white water rafting adventures, hill tribe visiting and what not in Pai.
Country - Kingdom of Thailand
Population - 69.9 million
Capitol - Bangkok
Largest City - Bangkok
Language - Thai
Major Religion - Buddhism
Currency - Baht
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.