Hold your nerves and feel the Vitamin Sea!
Pattaya is the 24/7 switched on city where you can feel the vibrant coastal areas and its undying serenity from sunrise to sunset. May it be water sports lovers nor worshippers the beach is always filled with life and enthusiasm. After the sun sets the action on the beaches slowly moves to the streets and explore its electrified nightlife – where drinking and partying drifts till the sunrises.
Pattaya offers an exclusive selection variety when it comes to accommodation and entertainment. The travelers who visit Pattaya ranges from business travelers, families and honeymoon lovers as it has been shown off significantly as a seedy beach town. Pattaya is the closest Thailand’s major beach city with just 147km away from Bangkok.
Next day after the brackfast at hotel transfer to Nong Nooch Village. This tour takes you on a journey of natural beauty and rich culture. See the charming garden landscape of Nong Nooch Village, which is the venue of some fascinating Thai culture-Thai boxing, sword fighting and Thai dance to name a few.
Final day after the enjoy breakfast free and relax with your own activity.
Afternoon check out from hotel and tranfer to the airport for return to home.
LKR 22,600(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Walking Street – the sounds and sights are quite unlike anything else in Thailand. The 500 metres which find the end with the Pattaya’s beach road. In the light of day the street is deserted but at night the night clubs, beer bars, restaurants, go-go bars and everything else comes to life with neon lights and thumping music, food smells, street performances and party animals from every corner of the world .
Sanctuary of Truth – This one-of-a-kind teak structure is a truly awe-inspiring sanctuary to a philosophical truth, which speaks out how religion, philosophy and art has played in human development and the folly of neglecting morality and spiritual contentment in the attainment of materialism.Tiffany’s Cabaret Show– the most famous and oldest Cabaret show you will witness in the entire South East Asia where the performers show up themselves with colorful costumes and rhythmic moves.
Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens – The 2.4sq.kms of Nong Nooch are full to bursting with some of the most remarkable flowers, displays and landscaped gardens in Thailand. The team behind them have repeatedly won international awards for their designs, including 17th-century-French-style gardens, a recreation of Stonehenge, creative topiary displays and gardens created with cacti, bonsais, tropical palms and a lot more.
The Four Regions Floating Market– The 100,000sqm of the area are separated to sell items from the north, northeast, central and south of Thailand. Eateries, fruits, souvenirs and floating art galleries could also be a normal sight here. Except for the cultural show every afternoon the market has 114 shops and the value of the entire market is 350 million baht – just imagine!
Wat Phra Khao (The Big Buddha Hill), Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark, Coral Islands, Ripley’s Believe it or Not Complex and many more are awaiting.
Pattaya’s temperature is average upto the 29 Celsius and is hot year around. The cool climate is experienced from November to February while the maximum hot period is from March to May. The brief downpours take place in between June and October which is usually not a tourist friendly weather environment as the mosquitoes start breeding as well.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.