The Thai ocean splendor
The largest island of Thailand and recognized a province on its own – Poo-ket – Phuket is famed as a prosperous area since the nineteenth century. Chinese merchants took charge on tin-mining and sea trade before the island turned on to the rubber industry. With all its industries and tourism hype, Phuket in Thailand remains the wealthiest province with highest per-capita income.
More than five million tourists flow into Phuket and is ranked the second in Thailand just being a challenge to Pattaya. Phuketians are Muslim and it is advised for the tourists to wear decently outside the resorts and not to sunbathe topless on any beach.
LKR 29,000(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Phang Nga Bay – A little journey that will keep you thinking about many things. The sheer limestone cliffs that just rise up from the emerald green waters. This bay is the home to sheltered fauna which you can also buy out and James Bond Island, Koh Panyee are just two more filmy locations in the bay.
Old Phuket Town– Portuguese leftovers and outdated architectural shops could pop up unlikely in unusual locations. And this is the sleepy provincial capital of the island. Excellent restaurants and local sights, with colonial and Chinese architecture along with fascinating afternoons awaiting you in the Old Phuket Town.Bangla Road Nightlife – It would be an after dark stroll to pop you out of your mood and offer much more fun than under the daylight. Nightclubs, bars, shows and nocturnal fun is here in the Bangla Road of Phuket.
Big Buddha– Visible from the South of Phuket, this gigantic monument sits on the top of Nakkerd Hills and it had cost 30 million baht to build this 45 metres tall Buddha Statue. Next to it stands a smaller golden image made out of actual brass.
Weather and Climate
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.