EAST COAST TOUR
Undoubtedly the tourist hotspots in Sri Lanka lies mostly on the coast line. Golden beaches, sun bathing, swimming, water sports, fishing and diving with azure waters to give the relaxation you had been looking forward for. South of Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Bentota, Galle, Unawatuna, Mirissa and from the east Trincomalee, Pasikudah, Arugam Bay could offer you budget beach tours in Sri Lanka and as well as luxury. Be prepared with the swimsuits and goggles for the island corners just to relax with Tag2Travel.com.
Optional half a day city tour of Colombo. (Depending on your arrival time)
Overnight in Colombo
En route visit the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala. Evening at your leisure.
Overnight Sigiriya or Habarana.
On completion proceed to Trincomalee. Arrive in Trincomalee and evening at your leisure.
Overnight in Trincomalee.
- Fort Frederick
- Thirukonesvaram Kovil
- Koneswaram Rock Temple
- Lovers Leap
- Tiriyayi 29 miles north of Trincomalee is a place of Buddhist interest.
- World War 2 Cemetery
- Three main bays - Back Bay, Dutch Bay, and the Inner Harbour
Enjoy the warm sun and the white sandy beaches. Full Day at leisure…OR any interested excursion
Overnight in Trincomalee
Evening leisure at beach hotel.
Overnight in Pasikuda
Full day leisure at beach hotel and experience sandy beach in Pasikuda.
Overnight in Pasikuda.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Kandy. Arrive in Kandy check in at your Hotel.
Overnight in Kandy.
After breakfast check out and proceed on a brief city tour including Temple of Tooth Relic.
On completion proceed to Negombo.
Overnight in Negombo.
USD 553(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Ayubowan – aayu-bo-one – The iconic greeting in Sri Lanka, wishing long life
Gaana Keeyada – Gaa-nuh Ki-ya-da – How much is this?Muhuda – mu-hu-da – Ocean.
Me Koheda – Meh Ko-he-da – Where is this?
Trains are plenty – might not be quite punctual, main road bus services are active – always ask before you leap in. And the Tuk-Tuk (three-wheeler) culture is much famous among travelers and you can also travel around cities of Sri Lanka in a Tuk-Tuk.
Sigiriya – Named as a UNESCO world heritage site and with a uniqueness which you would not find on earth on construction, artistry and heritage Sigiriya holds the number 01 must visit of the country. The frescoes, ponds with water technology, a castle built on top of a rock, caves with thrones and fountains are only a few to amaze.
Kandy Perahera – This is a one of its kind pageant held in August every year with a number of cultural dances from different parts of the country, king’s men and elephants and tuskers parading on the streets of Kandy. Kandy Perahera is one single night of the cultural heritage of Sri Lanka.Galle Dutch Fort– Margined to the Indian Ocean from the southernmost coast, even after more than 450 years lies majestically with the remains of the Portuguese. The UNESCO had been able to recognize this marvelous construction as a World Heritage Site, rising strong for generations to explore Sri Lanka.
Surfing – Arugam Bay and Hikkaduwa are named as world’s best surf spots and they are here in Sri Lanka. With all sorts of assistance for a beginner you can experience the rough and wild waves in a Best Surf Spot in the World.
White Water Rafting and other water sports– Kitulgala is the marked spot for white water rafting enthusiasts with a boulder-strewn grade 3–4 rapids. And also kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, jet skiing are also available at various locations around.
Trekking – Spectacular scenery with modest climates captures the unexploited wildlife rich lowlands, rainforests, tea estates and paddy fields. While visiting some unique tourist locations of Sri Lanka, it is always advisable that you use trekking to travel for more experiences.
Diving and Snorkeling– The diving season on the west coast runs from November to April and in the east coast it is from May to October. Though the island is not much renowned for snorkeling you can dive to the Coral Sanctuary at Hikkaduwa, and also Pigeon Islands and Polhena.
Country - Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
Population - 21 million
Capital - Sri Jayawardanepura Kotte
Largest City - Colombo
Language - Sinhalese and Tamil
Major Religion - Buddhism
Currency - Sri Lankan Rupees - LKR
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.