Colour, Spice and Contradictions
Golden Triangle Tours are a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India. If you've never been to the subcontinent before, start here for it could not get any more better and enriching cultural experience than a golden triangle holiday package. Golden Triangle Tours cover the 3 most prominent tourist destinations in the heartland of India i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These tour packages offer one of the finest cultural experience in India along with visit to some of the finest monuments and UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Taj Mahal in Agra. Embark on a cultural odyssey of India with our finely crafted golden triangle tour packages. You could also customize your trip to experince the India as you want it. Just fill in the inquiry form of call one of our travel expert to plan your holiday in India.
4 Nights/5 Days
*valid untill 30th SEP 2018(Per Person)
Upon arrival in New Delhi, you will receive a warm welcome at the International Airport by our representative will be transfer to hotel.
HOTEL: Glitz Westend Inn (3 star)
Day2-Delhi – Jaipur (Breakfast) (265 Km/ 06 hrs)
After breakfast City tour of Old & New Delhi, drive past Old Delhi via Red Fort, Jamma Mosque & Rajghat (Mahatma Gandhi Memorial), Drive past India Gate (War Memorial), Embassy areas (Diplomatic Enclave), Govt. buildings (1921 - 30 AD), President & Parliament Houses, visit Qutab Tower. Afternoon drive to Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
HOTEL: Crimson Park (3 star)
Day 03: Jaipur (Breakfast)
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort and climb the hill by jeep / car. Amber was the capital of this state long time ago, visit Sheesh Mahal (Hall of victory) - a hall glittering with mirrors. Afternoon visit Jaipur city. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. it was painted in pink colour a century ago to honor the visiting Prince. Ever since, Jaipur has retrained this pink color built by maharaja Jai Singh a notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old while in Jaipur, visit maharaja’s City Palace, Jantar-Mantar observatory and drive past Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel.
HOTEL: Crimson Park (3 star)
Day 04: Jaipur – Agra (Breakfast) (235 Km/ 05 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Taj Mahal (Friday closed), described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, it was constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble and took 22 years to complete. What makes the Taj unique is its perfect proportions, distinct femininity, medium of construction and ornamentation. Later visit Agra Fort, construction of the massive red sandstone was begun by Emperor Akbar in 1565, though additions were made up until the rule of his grandson, Shah Jahan. It is an imposing structure with walls of red sandstone almost three kilometres long. It houses halls of public (Dewan –E- Aam) & private (Dewan –E- Khas) audiences. Overnight stay at hotel
HOTEL: Seven Hills Tower (3 star)
Day 05: Agra – Delhi Departure (Breakfast)(205 Km/ 05 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival on time departure transfer to airport to board the flight for onward journey.
COLOMBO ------To----- >DELHI
Terms And Conditions
- Tag 2 Travel reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the quotations without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that is outside ‘TAG2TRAVEL' control.
- If you prefer to pay for your booking with a bank transfer, please contact TAG2TRAVEL and send us all the information regarding the booking, names of passengers , flight, accommodation and Departure / arrival date.
- Some bookings are confirmed instantly. However, packages that include overnight accommodation and transportation charges are may take a bit higher. So please try to contact our sales representatives before two business days (48 hours) to re-confirm the booking.
- The travel documents will be delivered to you once the full payment has been received. You will receive your travel documents: e-tickets, vouchers and itinerary via email or you can collect it at our office. And please print out these documents, as you will need to show them for all services during your visit
- • All Prices quoted on TAG2TRAVEL are in Rupees (LKR) and per person, unless otherwise specified. All payments and refunds are due in Rupees. TAG2TRAVEL is not responsible for any changes in currency exchange rates that might occur from the time of booking until a refund is made.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.