Sri Lanka vacations are – complete! They do not have boundaries of the climate and if you find the beach tours in Sri Lanka, much hot – take a hop step and jump to the hill country tours in Sri Lanka. You can either take a couple of hours travelling or travel to the hill country by air. Sceneries are endless and breathtaking when you travel on train to the hill country. Play a little golf, ride a boat on the lakes and have some hot tea at the Hill country in Sri Lanka mainly at Nuwara Eliya, Badulla and Bandarawela. And some of the thrilling adventure hotspots including Horton Plains, World’s End and Adam’s Peak lies on the hill country.
Check in at the hotel
Overnight in Kandy
After breakfast commence the journey to Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala. Return to Kandy and indulge in a city tour and visit a popular gem mining factory together with visits to the popular market places where vegetables and fruits from other parts of the country are distributed.
Thereafter, the you will enjoy the Cultural show and later visit the Temple of the Tooth popularly known as the “Dalada Maligawa”
Overnight in Kandy
Later, check out on time and proceed to the Nuwara Eliya by Train.
Enjoy an evening walk in the city of Nuwara Eliya
Overnight in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast proceed to the Horton Plains (This Trek will consume at least 3 hours)
After the Horton Plains Trek, return back to the hotel Relax at the hotel or evening walk in the city of Nuwara Eliya
Overnight in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast you will be transferred to Nanu Oya railway station for a short train journey to Bandarawela
Check in at the hotel in Bandarawela.
Evening visit the Adisham Bungalow in Haputale
Overnight in Bandarawela
After breakfast check out and proceed to Colombo.
En route, enjoy a comfort stop at Kitulgala where the film location of David Lean’s Oscar winning masterpiece “The Bridge on the River Kwai” was filmed.
Thereafter transfer to Colombo.
Check in and relax at the hotel
Overnight in Colombo.
USD 395(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Ayubowan – aayu-bo-one – The iconic greeting in Sri Lanka, wishing long life
Gaana Keeyada – Gaa-nuh Ki-ya-da – How much is this?Muhuda – mu-hu-da – Ocean.
Me Koheda – Meh Ko-he-da – Where is this?
Trains are plenty – might not be quite punctual, main road bus services are active – always ask before you leap in. And the Tuk-Tuk (three-wheeler) culture is much famous among travelers and you can also travel around cities of Sri Lanka in a Tuk-Tuk.
Sigiriya – Named as a UNESCO world heritage site and with a uniqueness which you would not find on earth on construction, artistry and heritage Sigiriya holds the number 01 must visit of the country. The frescoes, ponds with water technology, a castle built on top of a rock, caves with thrones and fountains are only a few to amaze.
Kandy Perahera – This is a one of its kind pageant held in August every year with a number of cultural dances from different parts of the country, king’s men and elephants and tuskers parading on the streets of Kandy. Kandy Perahera is one single night of the cultural heritage of Sri Lanka.Galle Dutch Fort– Margined to the Indian Ocean from the southernmost coast, even after more than 450 years lies majestically with the remains of the Portuguese. The UNESCO had been able to recognize this marvelous construction as a World Heritage Site, rising strong for generations to explore Sri Lanka.
Surfing – Arugam Bay and Hikkaduwa are named as world’s best surf spots and they are here in Sri Lanka. With all sorts of assistance for a beginner you can experience the rough and wild waves in a Best Surf Spot in the World.
White Water Rafting and other water sports– Kitulgala is the marked spot for white water rafting enthusiasts with a boulder-strewn grade 3–4 rapids. And also kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, jet skiing are also available at various locations around.
Trekking – Spectacular scenery with modest climates captures the unexploited wildlife rich lowlands, rainforests, tea estates and paddy fields. While visiting some unique tourist locations of Sri Lanka, it is always advisable that you use trekking to travel for more experiences.
Diving and Snorkeling– The diving season on the west coast runs from November to April and in the east coast it is from May to October. Though the island is not much renowned for snorkeling you can dive to the Coral Sanctuary at Hikkaduwa, and also Pigeon Islands and Polhena.
Country - Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
Population - 21 million
Capital - Sri Jayawardanepura Kotte
Largest City - Colombo
Language - Sinhalese and Tamil
Major Religion - Buddhism
Currency - Sri Lankan Rupees - LKR
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.