* Passports and visas
* Medication (Take documentation)
* Airline tickets & hotel documentation
* Credit cards and ID (Driving licence)
* Foreign currency/travellers' cheques
* Valuables: camera, mobile phone etc
* Books / magazines
* Travel sickness remedies
* Sweatshirt / jumper
* Clothes / underwear / hats
* Beach towel
* Jacket / waterproofs
* Find out if you or any of your party needs a visa to travel.
* Ensure that you and all your party all have EHIC-European Health Insurance Cards.
* Find out whether vaccinations or medications are required.
* Confirm details of travel arrangements to and from the airport.
* For top travel tips, purchase a guide book about the area you are visiting.
* Order your foreign exchange: currency and traveller's cheques.
* Visit the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office website for travel advice.
* Ensure you have received all tickets and paperwork from your travel company.
* Upload copies of your all documents onto MyOnlineSafe.
* Confirm luggage weights and sizes with your airline & refer a guide to what is permitted.
* Plan your route from home to the airport, ensuring you have all the contact details.
* Leave your house keys and contact details abroad with a trusted friend or relative.
* Sort out your hand luggage - see our 'Hand luggage - what to pack' guide.
* Reconfirm your flight times with the airline.
In simple terms, we are a team of travel enthusiasts with the expertise of destination and activity planning – who have experienced travelling themselves and are working towards gifting those experiences to our clients.