JEWEL OF CAMBODIA
Pronounce it right and enter the bustling vibes
A bit rough on the edges and corners, but neatly tied up – perfectly cut grass and sharp edged buildings – is what you will get to see when you travel to Phnom Penh. The former charm as a green South East Asian Capital with a slow flowing riverside promenade and numerous Buddhist landmarks with the touch of Cambodia and palaces. The country itself is bringing up novel infrastructure .catering the tourists visiting Phnom Penh. But luxury is not what you see in locals. Poverty is widespread and traffic could rise up at certain times in a day.
Travelers will proceed to visit Independence Monument, which was constructed in 1954 after Cambodian took their country back from French colony.
After lunch, we will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the "village" move from place to place following water levels and current. Dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, no visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as 'Apsara Dance' after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as 'dance-drama' in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
At the southern end lies the Baphuon, once of the most beautiful temples at Angkor, dating from the reign of Uditayavarman 1 in the 11th century. It has undergone a massive renovation by the French and is now once again open for viewing. We continue to visit Ta Prohm "Tomb Raider" fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhout in 1860, the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones, man first conquering nature to create, nature later conquering man to destroy. We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world's largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Built in the 12th century by King Suryavarman II, this is most famous temple at Angkor. We venture into Angkor Wat to enjoy its magnificence in peace and quiet. We begin by unraveling the mysteries of the bas-reliefs that tell of tales from Hindu mythology and of the glories of the Khmer empire.
LKR 67,900(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Hygienic practices often lack: eating peeled fruit and vegetables or anything uncooked might make you fall sick. There are some global fast food chains operating in Phnom Penh and local fast food chains such as BB world and Lucky Seven with a number of locations in the city.
Relatively passionate range of accommodation could be found in Phnom Penh and the Lakeside near the Boeung Kak Lake has a colony of guesthouses.
Taxis are growing common – with around 100 taxis operating within the city. These are frequent to be found in the riverfront and street 51 in the evening. You can book a taxi at Phnom Penh by easily calling a taxi company. Non-metered taxis are widely available and since you have no idea of the distances try out the book a taxi method.
Visit the Wat Phnom – The Hill temple is most important of the city and there beautiful fable regarding this temple and its history, which you will listen. The site was hosted in 1373. The magnificent garden is a feast to the eye alike a green respite the noise of Phnom Penh – and the attractive grounds are used for concerts, festivals and the center of the Cambodian New Year Celebration.
Angkor Wat – A visit in Cambodia would not be complete without you visiting the Temples of Angkor. The 400 square kilometers Angkor Archaeological Park has much magnificent remains of the Khmer Empire from the 9th and the 1th centuries. Book a flight to Angkor Wat from Phnom Penh via a domestic flight service operated.The Russian Market – Genuine antiques and proper reproductions are widely available in this marketplace. You can also buy sundry souvenir items and clothing to take back as memoirs. This is a well frequented market among tourists and if you know how to get out of the market you can escape or else this would be the best place to get lost!
Three types of weather could arise in Phnom Penh: hot, extremely hot and extremely warm and extremely humid. And in simple terms, the cold season, warm season and the rainy season was visible until in 2016 the cold season disappeared. And maybe because of the global warming factors hitting the equator countries harder – the hot season is extremely warm to stand.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.