The surprising scale of two ends
Our Kashmir travel package is meant for those who completely wish to soak in the true beauty of this heaven on earth. We provide accommodation in a luxurious and comfortable houseboat, which is the highlight of Kashmir and certainly this tour package. Further, along with the wonderful experience of houseboat, our tour guide makes certain that you also enjoy the beauty of three very splendid tourist destinations of Kashmir.
6 Nights/7 Days
*valid untill 30th SEP 2018(Per Person)
Day 1: Colombo – Delhi (by Flight) (D)
Arrive Delhi, meet and assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
HOTEL: Glitz Westend Inn (3 star)
Day 2: Delhi - Srinagar (L/D) (by Domestic Flight)
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative at the airport and transfer you to Deluxe Houseboat hot lunch at Houseboat. Afternoon sightseeing world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). In the evening return back to Houseboat. Dinner and Overnight at Houseboat.
HOTEL: Deluxe Houseboat (3 star)
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (112 Km )(B/L/D)
After breakfast day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains.
Day 4: Srinagar – Pahalgam - Srinagar (186 Km)(B/L/D)
Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return back to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 5: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar( 168 Km)(B/L/D)
Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 6: Srinagar – Delhi (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Return to houseboat and transfer in time to the airport to connect the flight for Delhi. Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Delhi – Colombo Departure (B)
After breakfast on time departure transfer to airport to board the flight for onward journey.
COLOMBO ------To----- >DELHI
Terms And Conditions
- Tag 2 Travel reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the quotations without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that is outside ‘TAG2TRAVEL' control.
- If you prefer to pay for your booking with a bank transfer, please contact TAG2TRAVEL and send us all the information regarding the booking, names of passengers , flight, accommodation and Departure / arrival date.
- Some bookings are confirmed instantly. However, packages that include overnight accommodation and transportation charges are may take a bit higher. So please try to contact our sales representatives before two business days (48 hours) to re-confirm the booking.
- The travel documents will be delivered to you once the full payment has been received. You will receive your travel documents: e-tickets, vouchers and itinerary via email or you can collect it at our office. And please print out these documents, as you will need to show them for all services during your visit
- • All Prices quoted on TAG2TRAVEL are in Rupees (LKR) and per person, unless otherwise specified. All payments and refunds are due in Rupees. TAG2TRAVEL is not responsible for any changes in currency exchange rates that might occur from the time of booking until a refund is made.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.