The unspoiled Melaka marine islands
Travelling to Langkawi would bring the rugged beauty and localities of nature’s marvel in front of your eyes. Discover the great outdoors playing golf, snorkeling, enjoying the marine park, cable car rides to the hilltops or rowing a boat to the silent oceans. Langkawi lies on the North Western shore of Malaysia right at the point where the India Ocean narrows to the Melaka Straits – which was once a heaven for pirates. The ocean sees a dramatic backdrop of mountains, ancient lakes, forests and waterfalls.
With warm temperatures throughout the year the archipelago of Langkawi has 99 islands under its name when the tide is high but when it is low there are a total of 104.
Today after the enjoy brakfast we pick up you Mangrove River Safari Tour. Afternoon return to Hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. The day is free for your own activities. Afternoon check-out from hotel and proceed to the airport with wondorfull memories and back to home.
LKR 33,000(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Price could be either by weight or a set price for the dish. If you do not keep an eye on the prices sometimes you could be overcharged with a larger bill than expected. If the restaurants tries to offer you lobsters only refuse and go with the fish, squid and prawns rather than paying for a high weight shell with less meat.
Hotels in Langkawi has all three ranges; budget rooms in Langkawi, mid-range and luxurious. Langkawi has accommodation at different areas – in jungle, in front of waterfalls and mountains or in front of the cool blue ocean. Choose a room at Langkawi out of the many unbeatable price ranges and value for money. When choosing accommodation be aware of the attractions Langkawi Cable Car, Oriental Village, Eagle Square and Underwater World of Langkawi.
Dataran Lang (Eagle Square) – A 12 meter tall sculpture of an eagle posed to take a flight and is a prominent landmark of Langkawi. Miniature fountains, terraces and bridges with close proximity to the sea.
Langkawi Cable Car – a 15 minute ride to the Mount Mat Cincang with all the breathtaking views of rainforests, islets and waterfalls and you can get down from several open air decks and after meeting the peak of 708 meters you can grab a quick bite and buy a little souvenirs.
Weather and Climate
Weather of Langkawi is warm and humid year-round, with eventual rainfall and cloudy skies but not drastically wet. The islands is shielded from windy situations and storms by the mainland and Sumatra on the other side. The tropical climate which is common to all equator neared countries is effective for Langkawi as well. This consistent climate encourages travelers of all sorts to visit Langkawi at any time of the year.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.