The land catching up the time lost for war
Hanoi is the city of colorful pagodas built in reminding the peace for the time lost at war – where the country as a whole suffered and is suffering after effects of it. Travel to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam the second largest city with a surprising blend of the East and West with many cultures to explore and experience for a traveler. You can either call it the most rapidly growing city of South East Asia. Countless museums with a chance to find out of Vietnam’s history, war, revolution and art with the French Colonial Architecture in the web of streets at the Old Quarter are a place to wander for a different experience.
Start your half day city explore Hanoi city. We spend the morning visiting Temple of Literature. After that, we visit the Ethnologic museum, followed by an hour cyclo tour through the bustling Old Quarter. A walk through its exciting streets is a fascinating introduction to the different lifestyles of Vietnam, and an opportunity to shop for bargains.
To finish off the day, we attend the performance of the unique water puppetry.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Enjoy sumptuous on-board seafood and explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in the bay. Witness a splendid sunset.
Dinner and overnight on your boat.
Accommodation in Hanoi.
LKR 47,900(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
No hidden prices, cheap but difficult to adhere to – buses in Hanoi are fast and surprisingly comfy. The Trang Tien Street (The book street by the Opera House) sells maps with printed bus lines and you can find over 60 bus routes within Hanoi.
Roam around the Hoan Kiem Lake – Watch the people practice Tai Chi, running, cycling or walking and you can either join them for good green walk. There is a Tortoise Pagoda in the middle of the lake which was built as shrine to the giant turtles that live in the lake.
The Temple of Literature – One of the oldest structures of the country, a magnificent example of the traditional Vietnamese architecture – The Van Mieu temple is a must visit. Dedicated to philosopher Confucius, the temple currently has five courtyards serving for diplomas for the first doctorate students of Universities.Learn the Women’s History of Vietnam – The Vietnam Women’s Museum shows the history and daily lives of women in the Vietnamese culture, the fighting source of solidness at the hardships of the country.
The climate is tropical with wet and hot weather covering most of the year. The temperature could drop drastically in the winter, with chilled winds and dampness due t the city latitude. Avoid travelling in the months of mid-May to September as the city turns out to an entire sauna with no wind to swell.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.