Tag2Travel.com understands and respects the importance of the privacy of your information and our complete dedication is towards safeguarding them via our website and its services. We assure that, we, would use your information only to provide the complete travel services and please go through the process we implement to make sure that your information is secure and confidential in our hands.
Personal Information We Collect
- When you are about to make a purchase, book a flight, book a holiday with us we have to collect several facts from you. Such content could be including and/or more than the IP address, search history, operating systems, access time and browser.
- If you book a flight or book a package with us on Tag2Travel.com platform – we would require more information than the above, which can include traveler names, contact number, email id, passport numbers, NIC or Driver’s License information, credit card information, billing address and etc.
- If you register with us or subscribe to our email list – we gather your email id, a password, your native airport and other details. If you were redirected t any other third party service platform such as Facebook to login. It implies that you are permitting us to use and store that information related to the account.
- By allowing us to access such information, you are declaring that the information you provide is true, accurate, complete and current.
Why Book with us?
Modes of Collecting Data
- When you make a booking, purchase anything from our website or even via Tag2Travel.com Customer Care Experts through phone, email, fax or letter
- When you register or subscribe to Tag2Travel.com, register for our competitions/promotions or provide any feedback or take part in our surveys .
- Our telephone conversations will recorded or monitored as a measure of quality control, and to provide a beyond expectations service. Any such recordings will be kept until a certain deal is closed or till needed and will be discarded.
Sharing Your Information
- Suppliers – Airlines, hotels, car hire suppliers and other activity providers who are a part of your travel package.
- Business partners – With our business partners who are in collaboration with us to provide a joint product or service.
- For further Investigation and Illicit Usage – As and when required by law in the good faith belief, and when our company feel the need to investigate, take action or prevent any suspicious activity to defend the rights of Tag2Travel.com and its other users.
Your Choices at Information Privacy
- You may choose not to provide us with your personal data, although it might be beneficial to take advantage of certain features.
- When you register with us, you are offered with a choice regarding mails you want us to send you. You can modify your choices and information in your profile.
We possess the right on sending you other communications, including administrative messages, announcements, updates, surveys related to your account and you may choose to unsubscribe such as well.
- We advise you to be 100% confident about the services you use from Tag2Travel.com when you book a flight, book a room and/or book a holiday.
- We assure you on protecting the information we gather from you and your travel partners.
- We have enforced necessary administrative, specialized, technical and security measures in safeguarding the information you provide to Tag2Travel.com. We trigger encryption when transmitting highly sensitive information from your IP address to our system, utilize firewalls and encroach sensor systems in forbidding unauthorized access to your information.
External Links and Social Plugins
- If you use social media plugins such Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus in connecting to Tag2Travel.com or Like, Share, Follow or else – such information provided by you will be safe with us.