Diamond of the Far-East
The city itself overrides the luxury of Hong Kong or Bangkok and now is the most populated city in Vietnam. Modern office complexes, oriental pagodas and street food stalls create a much dynamic tourist experience at the Ho Chi Minh city with a special sense. The specialty is that the urban environment is not rushed like in India and not tidy and stuffed like in Singapore but calm and bustling.
A population of nearly seven million, Ho Chi Minh excites its visitors as the economic heart of the country. Money is on the minds of everyone here, where taxi drivers recite the joint venture regulations and shirt makers keep in touch with you via email. People are in a rush, conversations takes a small town tone and do not be surprised if you hear bankers and bakers compare their insider information at street cafes.
We will leave Saigon for the Cu Chi tunnels, otherwise known as the "Iron Triangle" or "Iron Land". On our way there we will drive through pleasant countryside; rubber plantations and rice paddies. Before entering the tunnels, we will see a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, followed by an exploration of the maze of tunnels, some of which have been widened to allow tourist access. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500lb bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
We will travel to Chinatown and explore many of its winding streets and hidden laneways. Explore Dong Khoi Street, the city’s most upscale shopping boulevard with boutiques selling clothes and accessories by Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and house wares. Don’t miss Ho Chi Minh City’s atmosphere by night. This city lives up to its exciting and often mischievous reputation. Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh.
After breakfast at hotel, we transfer to the airport for our departure flight. Trip ends.
LKR 45,900(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Buses here covers more tourist destinations within and nearby with 152 bus routes and could be identified in white color with a green stripe. According to the distance and bus type the rate may vary from 3000-10,000 VND. There are not much crowded as in Hanoi but not always available. It might take long that you wait for a bus. The distance between bus stops and the tourist destinations are also pretty far that it fails to satisfy tourists.
Go to the Don Tam Snake Farm – This one of the country’s largest snake raising centers where venoms are produced for local use and export with a collection of over 50 species.
Explore the People’s Committee Building– was built in 1898 and was put into use in 1909. The design was by Gardens the famous French architecture where there are 03 remarkable statues crafted on the building where the Vietnam’s little man is also endorsed.Vam Sat Ecological Tourist Center–If you want to venture the wild but cannot afford to travel far you may experience a wide variety of activities both ecological and recreational. The basic tour includes observing the unique eco system in the mangrove forest, visiting the Bat swamp, crocodile farm and bird watching.
Binh Quoi Village – Around the numerous thatched cottages of the northern countryside, sitting on the riverbanks you can relax enjoying a fresh coconut under the shades.
Cho Lon – This a small area where Chinese has once lived for a long time. The traditional and distinctive lifestyle, the decorations, the food stalls, housing styles and more vibrant life creates an attraction among us to spend some time here.
Vinh Nghiem Pagoda– In the Lunar year or 15th of each month this gets much crowded with people praying for luck, happiness and safety for themselves. If you visit at this time you can observe traditional Buddhist activities such as giving away lucky-money and etc. A famous vegetarian restaurant ‘Viet Chay’ is also a must stop for you.
Any time of the year is fine to visit the city and it is known for its climate and rarely suffers from natural disasters unlike the central or northern Vietnam. The dry season from December to April is an attractive season where you can celebrate Christmas and New Year with the locals.
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.