TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing us – Tag2Travel.com as your travel partner. Our website Tag2travel.com is designed on the sole motive of providing customers important travel information, arranging and making reservations and carrying out transactions on behalf of our customers with the travel suppliers. The Tag2travel.com site (mentioned as “Website”) is maintained, published and monitored solely by the Far Holidays (Pvt.) Ltd., a company incorporated and registered under the laws and regulations of the Democratic Socialist republic of Sri Lanka.
We highly recommend that you go through our terms and conditions as if and when you access or use this Website exceeding any limitation you are bounded with them, which are subject to change as time permits.
The following stated Terms and Conditions will be the agreement Tag2Travel.com will have with our customers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
If you comply with these terms and conditions of use, Tag2Travel.com grants you a non- exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
Why Book with us?
- You must make sure that the information you enter are accurate – especially the dates, timings and destination details. Also check the traveler details and enter the same as in your passports and other statutory documents. (NIC, IDL)
- You will not be able make changes after the tickets are provide and alterations may incur additional charges.
- During a booking all details will be checked with you and our staff will get a confirmation from you on details and also will hold the responsibility of checking on the itineraries with our suppliers and facilitators.
- On receipt of your travel documents – check on the name, dates, timings, flight details and make sure on the accuracy. If there are any revisions please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please note that all the tickets supplied are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Airfares apply on the moment of booking a flight. If there would be any problem with regard to the payments our tour coordinators will be in contact with you via the easiest mode of connection.
- If not, the ticket will be ready with us within 48 hours of your flight booking with Tag2travel.com.
- The information you provide to us will used by the following for their respective reasons as stated;
- Suppliers and facilitators – for travel arrangements
- Any authorities or by law – on legal requirements (ex: customs or immigration)
- Security or credit checking companies
- If USA is included in your destinations – the US Customs & Border Protection – to prevent and combat terrorism and other transnational serious crimes.
- The provided information could be any sensitive information such as any disabilities, dietary and religious requirements.
- Your complete information are required as we require them on providing a complete travel experience in coordination with all destinations.
- On booking your travel plan – it is implied that you are aware on the information protection and policies being passed to relevant persons.
- The free baggage allowance offered to the passenger differs based on the route, class, cabin seating and as per the habitats of the individual airline service provider you choose. (please refer Baggage Allowance)
- Airlines may charge an extra fee for checked-in baggage, additional baggage or other related services. Such details could be obtained directly from the airline service websites, such as baggage payment, weight and sizes of the bags.
- You are required to pay in installments or in full at the time of booking. If only an advance payment is made at the time of booking, you are required to complete the payment on or before the agreed due date.
- Failing in settlement of a payment on or before the due date may result in cancellation of the booking by Tag2Travel.com or the suppliers and facilitators.
- Tag2Travel.com reserves the right to charge any listing fees, transaction fees based on certain completed bookings using our services. And also, Tag2Travel.com reserves the right to alter any fees from time to time, without prior notice.
- You will be completely liable on any charges, fees duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the services you use which will be disclosed prior to the bookings.
- If a charge arises due to any technical differentiation or other reason, you own the right to claim the same from Tag2Travel.com after proper notice and information providing.
- In any rare probability that a reservation does not get confirmed Tag2Travel.com will process the refund as a sign of closure of the transaction. Tag2Travel.com holds no obligation on compensating or replacing the unconfirmed. All subsequent bookings will be treated as new transactions with no continuity to the refunded booking.
- You are eligible to request Tag2Travel.com for any refunds on unutilized, ‘no show’ flights or hotel bookings for any reason within 60 days from the date of departure in the air ticket and/or check in for the hotel booking.
- Any such refunds will be made according to the policies of the airlines, hotels and Tag2travel.com as the case maybe.
- No refunds would be paid after the 60 days expiry period and such unclaimed amounts shall be deemed forfeited.
- Any ‘Gift travel Packages’ will not be refundable.
- Any payment related information on payments via credit cards are collected and kept with the relevant banks while the basic information such as Name, Email, Phone Number and etc. would be kept with Tag2Travel.com use only.
Complaints and Disputes
- You may contact us directly through any mode stated in our website Contact Us page, regarding any justifiable complaint.
- We are eager on taking necessary actions immediately on such complaints, which we find that could be justified.
- If by any chance, the responsive action on your complaint does not take place – you may write us within 30 days of your return, detailing us the discomfort.
- Tag2travel.com website contains services which would be more than and including email, chat, bulletin board and request services. It may also contain information related to various tourist attractions, news groups, forums, communities, other websites, calendars and/or other message services. We expect that you would, not as a limitation, but will act on a proper manner. Our expectations are such that you will not;
- Violate the legal rights of others in any manner.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines or violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
Personal Belongings and Lost Items
- Make sure that you keep your valuables to a minimum and packed in your hand luggage, plus with medicine, camera, electrical appliances and basic essentials of toiletries and clothing.
- We expect you to hold the responsibility of your items at all times, even though any other third party agrees to protect them.
- You must also make sure that you are adequately covered by comprehensive travel insurance – always note to consult our travel experts.
- If you lose any personal belongings while on a holiday, please take necessary legal action according to the country – and make sure to obtain a report in writing from police or any representative to assist on the insurance procedures.
- Highly important that you have an insurance cover and consider it with the travel package you have chosen and get the confirmation that it is adequate and suitable for your needs.
- Insurance covers will not mostly cover your day-to-day medical expenditure, which will have to be borne by you. We expect you to be aware that you might have to incur extra costs for such medical or other assistance.
Travel Information and Documents
- After your booking has been settled, you will receive an invoice with all important information attached to it.
- We strongly recommend you to check the details carefully and read all of the information provided. (Especially departure and arrival times and dates)
- You will receive your e-ticket together with the final itinerary package, approximately 10-15 days prior your departure.
- In attesting, at a case of late booking, changes of payments – all details will be emailed to you, and we will ensure that you have received it.
- Every traveler, including all children will need a valid passport to travel and if your passport is endorsed in any way it is always advisable to check with the relevant embassy.
- Many countries will require the passport expiry dates to fall a considerable time beyond the dates of travel.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in possession of necessary travel and health documents before the departure.
- All such costs will be borne by you, the traveler. And we regret that we cannot accept any liability on any refusal at any country – due to the reason that you were unable to carry all required documents.
- If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty or expenses being imposed on or incurred by us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
- Your travel is completely selected upon your will, and the destination risk you may have to experience is entirely yours as to cost and consequences.
- We request you to have a basic understanding of the country or destination you travel – evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements and advisories issued by the respective governments of the countries, before booking a certain destination.
- By offering to sale particular destinations, Tag2Travel.com does not imply that a warrant to the destination is completely risk-free. We do not accept any liability with regard to damages, losses or delays which would take place from improper documents for entry, exit and length of stay to such destination.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier you elect to deal including, but not limited to Tag2Travel.com regarding payment terms and any other terms and conditions.
- Some hotels would require you to present a credit card or cash deposit at check-in to cover any additional expenses incurred at your stay – which are used by you. Such deposits are solely unrelated to the payment you make to Tag2Travel.com.
- If booking a flight, booking a hotel room of your choice is made, you may have to understand that any violation of their respective terms and conditions would result in cancellation of reservation, denied of travelling or forfeit any monies paid and/or debiting your accounts or cards on such.
All the terms and conditions are governed by and shall be in accordance with the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts in Sri Lanka.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tag2Travel.com may make changes or improvements at any time.
- The materials on this site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Information, software, products, and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Tag2Travel.com, Tag2Travel.com Affiliates and their respective suppliers. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Tag2Travel.com disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the hotel , air or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. Hotel or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Tag2Travel.com, Tag2Travel.com Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings Tag2Travel.com, Tag2Travel.com Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. Tag2Travel.com may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
- Tag2Travel.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it is correct, but Tag2Travel.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information. Tag2Travel.com makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, Tag2Travel.com merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Tag2Travel.com, Tag2Travel.com Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Tag2Travel.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from Tag2Travel.com.
- These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Tag2Travel.com, Tag2Travel.com Affiliates, and their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein; or
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party