Wildlife in Sri Lanka, is a talk despite of the size of the country – with the highest rates of biological endemism with taking its name upto the top five biodiversity hotspots of the World. Wildlife tours in Sri Lanka with Tag2Travel is to make sure that you, be able to witness the habitats of the Sri Lanka’s treasure of tuskers and elephants, sloth bears, leopards, Sambar deer and wild buffaloes which had been the deep attraction of wildlife safari enthusiasts who visits Sri Lanka. Yala National Park, Udawalawa national Park and Minneriya National Park are three out of all the wildlife sanctuaries which are spreaded unevenly across the country – and are simply must visit sites if you want to feel the Wildlife Safaris in Sri Lanka.
Overnight stay in Bentota or Beruwala
Dinner & Overnight stay in Beruwala or Bentota
Dinner & Overnight stay in Yala Camping Site
Dinner & Overnight stay in Yala Camping Site
Dinner & Overnight stay in Udawalawe Camping Site
Head back to the camp for breakfast.
After the breakfast you will be taken back to Colombo. (Travel time from Udawalawe to Colombo is approx.: 5 hrs) Optional: Visiting Ratnapura, 'the Gem City'.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Colombo
After breakfast proceed to airport for your departure flight accordingly. Have a safe flight!!!.
USD 403(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Ayubowan – aayu-bo-one – The iconic greeting in Sri Lanka, wishing long life
Gaana Keeyada – Gaa-nuh Ki-ya-da – How much is this?Muhuda – mu-hu-da – Ocean.
Me Koheda – Meh Ko-he-da – Where is this?
Trains are plenty – might not be quite punctual, main road bus services are active – always ask before you leap in. And the Tuk-Tuk (three-wheeler) culture is much famous among travelers and you can also travel around cities of Sri Lanka in a Tuk-Tuk.
Sigiriya – Named as a UNESCO world heritage site and with a uniqueness which you would not find on earth on construction, artistry and heritage Sigiriya holds the number 01 must visit of the country. The frescoes, ponds with water technology, a castle built on top of a rock, caves with thrones and fountains are only a few to amaze.
Kandy Perahera – This is a one of its kind pageant held in August every year with a number of cultural dances from different parts of the country, king’s men and elephants and tuskers parading on the streets of Kandy. Kandy Perahera is one single night of the cultural heritage of Sri Lanka.Galle Dutch Fort– Margined to the Indian Ocean from the southernmost coast, even after more than 450 years lies majestically with the remains of the Portuguese. The UNESCO had been able to recognize this marvelous construction as a World Heritage Site, rising strong for generations to explore Sri Lanka.
Surfing – Arugam Bay and Hikkaduwa are named as world’s best surf spots and they are here in Sri Lanka. With all sorts of assistance for a beginner you can experience the rough and wild waves in a Best Surf Spot in the World.
White Water Rafting and other water sports– Kitulgala is the marked spot for white water rafting enthusiasts with a boulder-strewn grade 3–4 rapids. And also kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, jet skiing are also available at various locations around.
Trekking – Spectacular scenery with modest climates captures the unexploited wildlife rich lowlands, rainforests, tea estates and paddy fields. While visiting some unique tourist locations of Sri Lanka, it is always advisable that you use trekking to travel for more experiences.
Diving and Snorkeling– The diving season on the west coast runs from November to April and in the east coast it is from May to October. Though the island is not much renowned for snorkeling you can dive to the Coral Sanctuary at Hikkaduwa, and also Pigeon Islands and Polhena.
Country - Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
Population - 21 million
Capital - Sri Jayawardanepura Kotte
Largest City - Colombo
Language - Sinhalese and Tamil
Major Religion - Buddhism
Currency - Sri Lankan Rupees - LKR
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.