The land which evokes memories
Vietnam is known across the world for the War which it experienced with rapid harming effects for generations. But now it has outgrown as a tourism destination of Asia which picturized moments once you hear the name. A fascinating country with the iconic conical-hatted street vendors, water buffalos plodding across paddy fields, mopeds roaming around cities and floating markets on the famous Mekong River.
LKR 78,500(Per Person On Twin Sharing)
Take a two wheel and ride the country – you can easily arrange a motorbike hire in various parts of the country – commonly 125cc Minsks – and some even take the tempting ride from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi on a bike.
Go hiking – Hundreds of hiking trails lie across the country, significant infrastructure has been put up for the visitors who require guidance. If you pick to trek from Hanoi to Cuc Phuong National Park you will see the exquisite forest covered Limestone Mountains, green paddy fields, rare species and trees.
Sail the Mekong Delta – Explore the watery Mekong Delta where the channels pass the shimmering emerald paddy fields, sugar cane plantations, riverine towns, floating markets and etc.
See Sa Pa’s rice terraces – The one time French hill station is surrounded by a range of alpine mountains in the very north of the country. Also learn about a few tribes living there - especially the Hmongs.
Learn about the Vietnam War – The war where Vietnamese had a lot to suffer gladly finished 40 years back, but the tangible sights are still remaining of the painful history.
Taxis are plentiful and cheap - find them anywhere or book a car with us or your stay. For your comfort check that the driver's meter is working when you start the journey before getting in. Seatbelts are not compulsory, but helmets are.
Nha Trang – The most popular seaside resort town in the beautiful town bay. It features clean sand, clear ocean water and is the center for scuba diving in Vietnam.
Ha Long Bay – has thousands of islands with junglistic atmospheres, limestone pillars, enormous caves, lakes and some with villages of fisherman.Thien Mu Pagoda – which is in Hue is the tallest pagoda in Vietnam with its seven stories overlooking the Perfume River and is the unofficial symbol of the imperial capital.
Mui Ne – The home to the famous and unusual sand dunes is located a short distance north to the town. The sandy expanse will give you an Arabic panoramic view of the sunrise and sunset.
Visit the Cao Dai Temple – Here the followers in red, blue and yellow robes chant to the rhythm of a traditional orchestra which combines various beliefs from teachers such as Joan of Arc, Buddha, Christ, Muhammed and Victor Hugo.
Country - Vietnam
Population - 92.2 million (2016)
Capitol - Hanoi
Largest City - Ho Chi Min
Language - Vietnamese
Major Religion - Tam Giao
Currency - Dong (VND)
Terms And Conditions
- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout periods. Peak surcharges apply.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.